Restoring Face Oil
Our signature product for both combination and oily skin that's prone to acne. This oil is a true piece of alchemy. It has just the right ingredients to hydrate properly without clogging your pores. It helps to soothe flare-ups and gives your skin a bit of a break.
- Squalane: derived from olives it balances oil production by providing just enough moisture to your skin. It helps with keeping it soft, clear, and healthy. As if that's not enough, it has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties too
- Hazelnut oil: natural astringent which helps to control the amount of oil produced by your skin cells and works against blackheads
- Blue tansy essential oil: rich in Azulene (that's where the blue comes from!;), this natural wonder has anti-inflammatory properties, helps reducing redness, and relieves irritation
- Meadowfoam seed oil: keeps your skin soft, soothed, and calm; another important piece in to this alchemic puzzle
For combination, oily and acne-prone skin.
How to use:
Once or twice a day, after cleansing on slightly damp skin. Massage 3-5 drops into your face, neck, and decolletage in the morning, evening, or before applying makeup.
Squalane, Corylus avellana (Hazelnut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil.
* denotes certified organic ingredient
This product is vegan, palm oil-free, 100% natural and sustainably packaged.
2% of all our revenue is donated to the Seabin Project to support their mission for clean and plastic-free oceans.